Personal Injury Law
Personal Injury Lawyer in Silverdale, WA
At Law Offices of J. Michael Koch in Silverdale, WA, we do everything we can to help our clients benefit in or out of the courtroom. If you've been injured in an accident, we'll strive to see that you're compensated fairly. Our personal injury lawyer may be able to help you recover money for property damage, medical care and rehab costs, and pain and emotional trauma. We work on a contingency basis, so you won't have to pay us unless we're successful.
While we'll work hard to negotiate with the insurance company and any other parties involved, we're also willing to take your case to court if necessary. We'll strive to see that you're completely prepared, and we'll do our best to present the strongest case possible.
Contact Us Today
Throughout your time with us, you'll receive one-on-one attention from your personal injury lawyer. We take on clients in all of Kitsap County. To schedule a consultation, call Law Offices of J. Michael Koch today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|
- Juris Doctor, University of Washington 1971
- Bachelors Degree,Western Washington University 1968
- Leading Member of Plaintiffs Personal Injury Bar
- Served on Board of State Trial Lawyers Association
- Past Chairman of the Kitsap County Bar Association Tort Round Table
- Past President of Kitsap County Bar Association
- Past President of Silverdale Rotary Club